My Birthday!

I had the-bestest-birthday-of-my-life!!!!
Like it was the BEST!!!! I woke up at 5am for seminary, that was good. It was a long morning, my parents took me to Bob Evans at 6am, I ate but barley because I can't get myself to eat good in the morning.
I had very much love from my family and my Facebook was going crazy, so I really loved seeing that :)

The rest of the day went smooth, we got the house clean so when the Elders came over and my aunt it would be clean. I took a short nap because I was pretty tired! Then it was time for my party guests to come over! The Spanish Elders came, I invited 4, and 4 were suppose to come but only 2 came. That's ok, the other ones got stuck in a meeting, they went on exchanges. We had over, Elder Bradford and Elder Taylor. They stayed for like about 2 hours! We had a great time, I love them very much, they gave me brownies! My cake was so funny, instead of Momo it said Mama! lol
They said the other Elders were suppose to come at 5, then around 5 I heard the door bell. Thinking it was the Elders, I get up really quickly and go answer the door. Then to my surprise I see a blonde boy, who goes by the name of JAKE BEVERLEY! Elder freakin Beverley!!!! He was one of my first Elders who taught me, he confirmed me on the 19th of January, year 2014.
I was so confused, I stood there for a few seconds looking at him, then I realized this wasn't a dream! I then screamed "OH MY GOSH, BEVERLEY!" I opened my arms, then put them down not knowing what to do, then he opened his arms a nods, so we bear hugged!!!! His family was also with him, so nice to meet them! They left because he didn't want to bother us, but he wasn't lol! At the end of my dinner, the Elders let me choose a song for them to sing in Spanish, I picked Nearer My God. They sang like angels! My oh my, it was beautiful! They made my day great! My aunt came over and the Sisters came and gave me a gift! :) I love everyone so much, love y'all!
Thank you God for a healthy 15 years!



Comments