Guess what!

So I am pretty darn excited!
I've received a calling!!!! :D
As what you may say, well I can tell you that I've been called to serve as 1st council in
my Mia Miad class! I feel so honored to do so too.
I love that I will have much more responsibilities and I get to do things I normally don't
do.

What I will be doing is making our plans for my class, like our calander. What we will  do in mutual, possibly set up themes for dances and stuff like that. Some may say well that doesn't sound too intersecting, but I think it will be a GREAT learning experience for me, like getting more social and learn how to work with others, so that's why I am pretty darn excited.

What I am also happy about is that Heavenly Father thinks I am good for this so I know that I will be getting something out of my service, possibly helping others and making closer bonds with my fello Young Women. I love my Young Women class, leaders, and the girls in it! I am oh so very blessed to have this opportunity to be in Young Women, I've become so much stronger minded. It is an awesome program that gives me so many blessing that I can't even stop giving thanks!
LOVE MY CHURCH! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints :)

Comments