Divine Nature Project- Interview

I am very pleased to present to you the last part of my project!
So let me give you some detail on my project. My project was to interview several women and then blog about what I learned from their lives and examples. And can I just say that I had such a BLAST to have gotten an opportunity to interview such awesome beautiful women! I'm very thankful for knowing ALL these women who are so willing to help me out. Thank you ladies for letting me pick your brains, I truly learned a lot from you all. :)
What I learned about my divine roles is that I am to get married to the opposite sex and to have children only under marriage. Teach my children to love the Gospel and teach them to love one another and have faith in the Lord. I am to nurture my children, love them and remain faithful to my husband. Sounds like the coolest thing on this planet, having a family of my own. But I'm way far from that, but doesn't mean I can't prepare!
Interviewing 12 different women really taught me different ways families are ran, and how successful they all are. One of the questions I asked was what is your greatest accomplishments and everyone said their families and being sealed in temple and other great accomplishments. I see how happy each and every one of these women are just by having a family of their own and being sealed and how important it is to have a family, and I know it is God's plan for us to do so, that's why it is one of the greatest source of happiness here and in the after life. I see how much the true Gospel has impacted their lives so much and brought them to go on the right path to return back to Heavenly Father with their families. They gave me great ideas that I find useful to use in my future family. They all are such great examples of true righteous women, they have strong families, strong minds, strong faith, the whole package!
My favorite parts of the interviews is how they met their husbands, a funny experience, how they came to know the church is true, and why they enjoy being a mother. Really brought me to a smile every time.
I know if I follow their examples I will be prepared to have a family and a husband when it comes the time, and I can't wait until I can fulfill my divine roles on this Earth of learning. I love each and every one of you ladies who I interviewed, it was so awesome to have gotten to know you all better. You made me feel comfortable and are such funny loving women!!!!
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (feel free to answer them):
1. Name:
2. Birthday:
3. Birthplace:
4. Favorite color?:
5. Favorite activity/hobbies?:
6. Favorite animal?:
7. Favorite food?:
8. Favorite season/holiday?:
9. Where do you like to go on vacation?:
10. What's a quality that you like about yourself?:
11. Any skills or talents you're proud of?:
12. Greatest accomplishments?:
13. What's a funny experience you had throughout your whole life?:
14. Your career and how are you successful in this?:
15. As a kid, what career did you want?:
16. Grown up or later converted to the church, if so converted, how?:
17. How did you come to know that the church is true and how has the church blessed you?:
18. Favorite scripture?:
19. Served a mission, if so where? What did you learn from serving a mission?:
20. What are some things Heavenly Father has blessed you with?:
21. Were you twitterpaited with you husband and how did the two of you meet?:
22. What makes your husband and you a good team?:
23. Why is your husband a good husband/father?:
24. How many children do you have, ages and names?:
25. What are rules/standards you've set for your children and how do you think it has helped shape them or will shape them?:
26. Why do you enjoy being a mother?:
27. What skills have you learned and developed by being a mother?:
28. Who do you admire and why?:
29. If you can tell this generation anything, what would it be?:


Comments