Temple Trip

2nd temple trip
The youth took a picture without me, so I took one without them! HA!

So I just went to temple just recently. I went to the Columbus Ohio temple with the youth, this is my second time going to temple, we did do baptisms for the dead. The first time I ever went was with my Elders for baptisms for the dead because we were newly converted, I was super nervous so I wasn't focused on the spirit and I couldn't feel it. But this time I went it was an improvement, I actually brought a name to do, it was amazing! I felt the spirit so strong and some people commented asking if that was the name I brought because they felt the spirit too. I'm just glad she can now celebrate in the spirit world and all the other names as well. This time I wasn't nervous one bit, I was the first to go, so I didn't have to wait anxiously. This may be silly, but I love their socks, they are so warm :)

It always feels good to know that I am Temple worthy and that I am able to be in God's house, a warm feeling you know. Just being in makes me feel like I am in heaven already! Very beautiful :)
                                                      First temple trip with the Elders
                                 Elder Beverley, me, Kimberly, Meghan, Elder Spaulding 


Comments