Let me introduce myself

Hello! 

I am Morelia, but my nickname is Momo. I nicknamed myself when I was younger because I couldn't pronounce my own name. Mexican is my race, I am not mixed at all, straight Mexcian but born in the U.S.! I got a large family including relatives, but I am the luckiest girl to have them. My best friend is my dog Paco, chihuahua, he even had a heart on his forehead! But my mom gave him away, sad day:(
I love to be funny and make you laugh, I LOVE FUNNY PEOPLE! I am friendly but shy, once you get to know me... You will see the wild side haha! I do a little bit of YouTube, haven't  done it in a while though. I am very creative, absolutely love art and drawing, lets me express myself. When given a project I can't stop adding more things in! Straight A student, hard work but so worth it :)
 I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or also known as Mormon. I was baptized on 1-18-14 along with my sister by Elder Spaulding and confirmed a member the next day by Elder Beverley, so far my journey has been GREAT! Planning to serve a mission myself too.

Some things I like is:
-yellow
-polar bears
-Finland/Finnish
-missionaries
-temple
-having fun
-BQQ things 
-reading 
-geography
-culture
-jokes

That is the basics of me, want to travel this journey with me? Come along! I don't bite! And find more things about me and what I love to do.
Hope you will join me in my young life and be my friend! Don't forget to enjoy yourselves here too!
 Have an awesome day and God bless! Moi moi!!!!

Comments